Rustic & Simple Wedding Ceremony Programs


******************************************************************
FOR THE BUSY BRIDE- YOU CAN NOW PURCHASE THESE PROGRAMS AT MY ETSY SHOP: https://www.etsy.com/listing/113647150/handmade-wedding-ceremony-programs
*******************************************************************

For my first DIY project, I am going to share my wedding ceremony programs. I have had so much interest in these programs- So, below you will find everything you need to make them as well as easy instructions to create your very own simple DIY ceremony programs.

I made these programs on Microsoft Publisher, using a standard greeting card template. They are printed on 8 1/2" x 11" cream/ivory cardstock, then folded in half.

I fell in love with the phrase, "Grow old with me, the best is yet to be." But, I cannot take credit for it, I found the image on Weddingbee.com from another bride.


The ampersand stamp is a freebee from weddingchicks.com, you can find it by clicking here:  http://www.weddingchicks.com You can change the color of the ampersand to whatever you would like off that website. 

The little black designs you see on the inside and back cover can be found at office.microsoft.com. Click this link to view the designs I used, as well as some other ones: designs

The font I used is called: Missed Your Exit, which is a free font that you can find here: Missed Your Exit

After I was finished with the wording and design of my programs, I printed them on my home office HP printer (you will be printing on both sides of the paper, so I recommend doing a practice round first, to make sure you print properly on each side of the paper). I then folded each piece of paper in half and using a paper punch, I punched two holes on the seam and added a ribbon to match my wedding colors- green and brown. 

I put them in a white pale I found at an antique shop, and added some dried flowers behind them. They turned out perfect!





Professional photos taken by Kaye Photography


3 comments:

  1. thank you so much for posting this!!! You have no idea how much easier this makes my life and you did an amazing job on these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! How did you change the color of the "Grow old with me..." image? Looks like you were able to change it to Navy... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color is actually black, not navy. The only way I would know how to change the color would be with photoshop or some other editing software. Good luck with your planning!

    ReplyDelete