Happy Birthday Mod Podge!


45 years and gluing strong!! Mod Podge is the original all-in-one glue sealer/finish used for decoupage crafts. For those of you that do not know what decoupage is, it is defined as the art or technique of decorating something with cut-outs of paper, linoleum, plastic, or other flat material over which varnish or lacquer is applied.
   Not only is Mod Podge fun to say, but it is also fun to work with. I don't have any photos of my own Mod Podge work, but here are some fun projects I found online.

This is a great re-purposing project on my list of things to try out.


I love this project. What a fun way to add some color to your backyard. Just some fabric pieces and a little flower embellishment and some Mod Podge and wa-la. 






Large Monogram Letter

When I saw this project the first thing that came to mind is- Baby Room. I think I might do one of these for my little niece or nephew that is on the way.

I originally found the project here: http://www.calamityanne.com But, this is where she got the idea: http://christylovespaper.blogspot.com. I love both of them! 


 Or this one:




Well that's gonna sum up my Mod Podge post. It is definitely a crafting staple that us crafter's can't live without! I will make sure to post some of my own Mod Podge projects in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment