Personalized DIY Wine Glasses

As part of the gifts I gave to my bridesmaids for participating in our wedding, I made them personalized wine glasses. This project was simple, low cost, and a great gift for my maids to keep forever. The total cost was $10.00 for 6 glasses- not too bad.

This is what you will need:


WINE GLASSES: Purchased from the dollar store.

PAINTS: There are many different paints you can use, I went with the FolkArt brand, and it worked great. You can get these paints at your local craft store for a few dollars each.



First, print a page of paper with each one of your bridesmaids names in the font of your choice. Originally I wanted to write Bridesmaid, or Maid of Honor underneath their names, but I realized it was too difficult to fit it on the glass. So, I ended up just putting their names on the glasses.

Tape the printed name to the inside of the glass.


Then, using a thin paint brush, paint over the printed paper in the color of your choice.

I then dressed the glasses up with polka-dots. and later added a bow to the bottom of the glass. All my bridesmaids LOVED the glasses!



Because Maid of Honor was too hard to squeeze onto the glass, I added M.O.H. instead.


Well, there you have it- A simple, cheap, and fun gift to give to your bridesmaids!


2 comments:

  1. That's amazing! I didn't know that you could make personalized wine glasses. That's a pretty cool idea! Now I can easily separate my children's cups from each other. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good, This is good looking personalized wine glass for any wedding party. I like this.

    ReplyDelete