Pages

Welcome to Free Spirit Crafts!

Hello everyone and thank you for visiting the Free Spirit Crafts blog.

The crafting bug bit me while planning my DIY wedding. Shortly after, I planned a few bridal and baby showers and quickly learned how much I enjoyed working on every little craft detail. I made wishing tree tags for a baby shower I threw and they were a hit! I received so many great compliments from friends and family, I decided to start selling my tags online. Enter- Free Spirit Crafts, named after a nick-name from my dear Grandmother (who always called me her little free spirit), my shop was launched  in November 2012. Since then, I have had my hands full with completing wishing tree tag orders and expanding to other party supplies and decorations.







After many requests, I put up a blog post on how to make a wishing tree. This will be the only blog post you will see here, but you can checkout my work on Instagram (click the logo on the right hand side) and at my Etsy shop: etsy.com/shops/FreeSpiritCrafting

Everything I craft comes from my heart, which means everything I sell is handmade with the utmost care and attention. I design, I cut, I glue, I ribbon, I package.  Nothing but love here, people. So, please feel free to check out my Etsy shop, and message me with any inquiries- I love custom orders :)


1 comment:

  1. Felecia, this is a beautiful site and you are very talented. I am very proud of you for following your dreams and filling your life doing the things that you love. AWESOME! <3 your bff

    ReplyDelete