Welcome to Free Spirit Crafts!

Hello everyone and thank you for visiting the Free Spirit Crafts blog. Free Spirit Crafts is a start-up crafting business that I, Felecia, have been working on launching for the past few months now.

~The Free Spirit Craft Story ~
Basically, it all started when a man named Ben asked a girl named Felecia to marry him- and I said YES! To make a long story short, I planned a DIY wedding on a very small budget, and in doing so learned how to make some really neat and fun crafts. I completely fell in love with the world of wedding planning, DIY, and design. After the wedding, I starting having craft withdrawals, if you will. That, along with some of my friends and family telling me I had a gift for DIY, I decided to give this whole crafting thing a go and start up my very own side business.

~The Name~
My Grandma has called me her "little free spirit" since the day I was born. She is a very important person in my life. I have always had a special bond with her. Since I can remember I have gone to her for support and advice. I appreciate and look up to her so much- So, what better than to name my craft business after the name that she gave me?!

I would like to cordially invite you to my new blog, I hope that you stay awhile, enjoy the DIY projects I post, and please please follow me!
Thanks for reading ;)

2 comments:

  1. Really nice info, beautifully photographed. Will enjoy following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felecia, this is a beautiful site and you are very talented. I am very proud of you for following your dreams and filling your life doing the things that you love. AWESOME! <3 your bff

    ReplyDelete